WEIGHT MUST BE POSTED ON DRIVER SIDE A-PILLAR
NO MIRRORS OR RADIOS ALLOWED
- Any 4-cylinder front wheel drive allowed. NO ALL WHEEL DRIVE/ 4 WHEEL DRIVES
- DOT tires only. All 4 rims must be same size. No grooving, or softening allowed. May run 7in bead lock on right front.
- May slot strut towers/mounts
- May hull doors for bars
- Interior deck sheet metal optional
- Body – must have OEM top, hood and trunk. May use sheet metal or aluminum for sides. Must be stock appearing
- Sheet metal mud/rock deflector permitted on back of front fenders, doors, quarters. From bottom, up 4”
- May run stock appearing plastic nose/tail piece
- Tubular bumpers allowed. Must be capped.
- 160 HP engines max must have manual.
- Cold air intake permitted. Must remain under the hood
- No superchargers or blowers permitted
- Cars are to be raced the way they come from factory (OEM) unless otherwise stated.
Header are allowed.
- Sheet metal doors, side fenders, & Quarters allowed.
- No locked differentials 160 Horsepower (limit) All wheels must be the same size- 7″ racing wheels permitted.
- 2300 at all times
- Full containment seat, head & neck restraint, on board fire suppression recommended.
- Complete car $300 Track retains $100.
- Tire $125 per tire. Fee to be paid by both teams. Winner of protest will get their money back
- $100 Claimer on Comp
- Must be made before event starts
- $25 per item. Track retains all money
- Properly mounted fire extinguisher within drivers reach mandatory
- Full, approved fire suit and helmet mandatory
- Properly mounted quick release safety belts in good condition
- Must have securely mounted bucket type racing seat mandatory
- Securely mounted fuel tank. FUEL CELL PREFERRED
- Neck collar highly recommend
- Modifying right rear suspension for safety is recommended. Caravan right rear hub ok.
- DOT TIRES ONLY
- 7 INCH WHEELS
- NO GROOVING